Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wait.. Is that English?


Last weekend I took a trip with my English class to London. It was a pretty big trip (7 hours on a bus both ways and a ferry ride,) but so much fun! I didn’t really feel like getting led on tours the entire day (I was already in London Summer 2011 with People to People.) So I ended up having a shopping spree in London! Doesn’t get much better for the shopping scene, the entire vibe of the city is so modern cool, I may perhaps want to live one day in London, I just love it. They also had a really amazing and efficient transportation system which we all took advantage of. We went out again at night and looked at all the Christmas lights, and the entire thing felt pretty magical. The whole trip is pretty much reflected in the song “Good Life” by One Republic. Booya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment